Auditing is a highly responsible and analytical job for auditors which is high-cost, time-consuming and often involves high stakes for accountants and their clients.
Our Audit Support team takes the tedium out of auditing without putting a strain on the Auditor’s time, costs and manpower. With trained, qualified and experienced resources solely devoting their time to process audit working papers, Auditors can now eliminate the chances of errors or missed deadlines and ensure high-quality disclosures.
- Interacting with the Auditor
- Rolling forward of electronic Audit File on Audit software
- Performing casting procedures on accounts for internal consistency, mathematical accuracy and agreeing on lead schedules with Final Accounts
- Reviewing Financial Statements
- Check accounts for their compliance with the relevant Accounting Standards.
- Prepare checklists to report errors to the onshore Audit Team to make necessary changes to the Financial Statements